Since stepped into gold mining sector, Koza Gold Operations Inc. has always adopted the principles of quality, safety and development as its target. Koza has been providing analytical services to meet internal and external requests with its four analysis laboratories set up on the mine sites.
Our laboratories are located in:-
- İzmir – Ovacık (TS EN ISO 17025)
- Gümüşhane – Mastra
- Eskişehir – Kaymaz
- Eskişehir – Kaymaz (Metallurgy lab)
- Kayseri – Himmetdede
Within the framework of safety and quality understanding, our services are provided by team of experienced and expert staff. The quality and reliability of our laboratories have been certified by TURKAK, an independent institution. TURKAK ( Turkish Accreditation Institution) has accredited Ovacik and Kaymaz laboratories. The quality of analysis results for the analytical services are maintained and observed by participating with international firms such as ALS, Geostats, and LGC Standards holding competency tests.
- Determination of gold –Silver (Dore metals),
- Au, Ag and mutliple elements ( Open pit, underground and Drilling samples),
- Analysis of mineral oils (Viscosite,Water determination, Particle counting, Acid-base, Metal analysis)
- Determination of Gold and Silver by Fire Assay and AAS (Automatic Absorption Spectrometer ppm ( 1 in a million) limit
- Multi element analysis by ICP OES-MS devices (4-2 acid) ppb (1 in billion limit)
- Cuppellation method (determination of Gold and Silver)
- Total WAD cyanide in waters
- Chemical Decomposition
- Gold recovery by gravity
- Column tests
Our development principle supports continuation of our reliability and quality. We follow and adopt new technologies. Our aim is to maintain our line in the sector and preserve the high standards.
Ovacık Gold Mine Analysis Laboratory
Mastra Gold Mine Analysis Laboratory
Kaymaz Gold Mine Analysis Laboratory
Himmetdede Gold Mine Analysis Laboratory